Mission Assurance Support for Continuity Preparedness and Reconstitution
Engineering Solutions, Inc. (ESi), currently provides turnkey support operations to the Department of Defense in preparation of an All-Hazards approach to Mission Assurance.
At ESi, we work with clients proactively to enable absolute readiness for a multitude of catastrophic events, both natural and man-made. Our all-hazards approach to COOP and disaster preparedness helps clients greatly reduce the impact on their people, property and critical infrastructure should the unthinkable occur.
We support a major DoD intelligence agency in developing enterprise-level Mission Assurance strategic plans, training programs, and course development. ESi also provides guidance in developing and coordinating disaster-planning exercises, and COOP planning.
ESi can provide broad support to Federal, State, Local Governments and Private Industry in the management, integration, and facilitation of:
- Continuity of Operations (COOP) Planning/Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Living Disaster Recovery Planning System (LDRPS) Integration
- Testing and Exercises Training and Facilitation
- Gap Analysis & Corrective Action Planning
- Acquisition and Contract Integration
- Critical Infrastructure Assessments
- Alternate Site Selection/Planning
- Facilities Risk Assessments
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- COOP Awareness Training
- Business Process Analysis
- Business Impact Analysis
- Reconstitution Planning
- IT Recovery Planning